For helping you in “picking the best” drug candidates right from the start, we provide you a large range of service with a flexible, safe and integrated approach.
Our tailored services span multiple disciplines, including early formulation development, pre-clinical profiling, drug safety, metabolism, bioanalysis and pharmacokinetics (PK), and chronic studies.
Leading experts are working in Accelera to provide you services and scientific advice in special technology areas, from safety pharmacology to drugs interaction, from in vitro tests to radiosynthesis, up to PBPK and PK/PD modeling.
Accelera can also offer you support and advice in the development of New Chemical Entities (NCE) and biological compounds, thanks to outstanding experience in the field and in preclinical tumor models, PKPD, Attrition Reducing Technologies (ART), Drug Safety, Bioanalysis and Regulatory Development.
In our activity we currently collaborate with several scientific leaders and worldwide customers as well as biotech and pharmaceutical companies, academic Institutes and non-profit organizations.
Lowering attrition rates for new chemical entities entering expensive development phases is critical to cutting the overall costs of drug development and improve R&D productivity. With this in mind, the ability to "pick the best", and to identify potential failures sooner, are key objectives for both biotech and pharmaceutical companies.)
Accelera can provide a complete range of services to help move your compound into regulatory development. From integrated IND-enabling studies to clinical trial support, Accelera is able to apply its unique experience of drug development to your development programmes.
Bioanalysis and PK
Accelera offers a full range of bioanalytical and pharmacokinetic services for drug discovery and development. A validated LIMS system (Watson) is used to manage all operations from sample tracking to data analysis, allowing the integrated design, conduct and reporting of bioanalytical and PK studies.
Accelera offers a full range of Isotope Chemistry services of radiolabelled and stable labelled compounds for GLP preclinical studies. Labelled compounds can be prepared, formulated and analyzed according to customers specifications, published procedures, or using methods developed from scratch.
Isotope Chemistry services include
- Consultancy on most convenient isotope and labelling position
- Custom synthesis of compounds labelled with stable and radioactive isotopes
- Labeling of different classes of compounds, including polymers, volatile compounds, natural compounds, peptides etc.
- Most commonly used radioactive (e.g. 14C, 3H, 35S, 125I etc.) and stable isotopes available (e.g. 13C, 2H, 18O, 15N etc.)
- Synthesis of radiolabelled compounds with high specific activity for binding studies
- Synthesis of stable labelled internal standards (SLIS) (Parent compound and metabolites)
- Synthesis of non-labelled metabolites
- Rapid purification by low-pressure liquid chromatography (automated Flashmaster and Biotage) and preparative HPLC
- Formulation of labelled compounds for non-regulated as well as for GLP studies
- Analyses of stable and radiolabelled compound
- Certificate of analyses of labeled compounds
- GMP certification (in progress)
© Ginapath , 602, JS-Tower, 184, Pangyoyeok-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 13524, South Korea